Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Amazing Grace

God is amazing. As if you didn't know that. It just amazes me how if we will just stay out of the way, He really will provide everything we need. And often times, even many things we want! The problem lies in whether or not our "want to" lines up with His will.


You may know that one of my very dear friends gave me a gift certificate towards an Ipod for Christmas. Totally over the top of what friends are supposed to do for Christmas, by the way. And just a tad humbling. I have a hard time accepting big stuff like that. But anyway, what a blessing. I have been hanging on to this gift certificate storing away money like a squirrell to be able to get the rest of it. I was on Apple's website the other day just kind of seeing what was out there to see how close I was getting. Well, they just happened to have refurbished (by Apple themselves) Nanos, 4 gb (holds 1000 songs!) for a mere $99.00. The regular price is $199.00! A need? Probably not, but definitely a want that will make the walks a little bit easier! Thank you God. It should be here tomorrow. And it's blue. Very representative of Living Water if you ask me!


Part of the training schedule are two days a week of cross training. I may have mentioned at some point that I have never really followed through on an exercise program before, so I don't really know what that means. One day I kind of did some random exercises for about 20 minutes, but it just doesn't feel very productive. The next weekend at church, one of our friends was looking for a place to store his Bowflex machine. Amazing? I think so. Need? Probably not. Definitely a want. Thank you God. Now to figure out how to use it!


Last week was official Week Two. 100% complete. Thank you God!


Yesterday was Day one of Week Three. Cold. But no rain. Thank you God!

Amazing Grace indeed.

1 comment:

KB said...

your post made me smile. :) a blue Ipod indeed. Now we can share our love of the Ipod together. It's the next (and very important step) in our friendship.

I love you. Am so proud of you and am blessed beyond measure by my Consuela. And now..onto David. :)